Minnesota Lodging Rule Revision
The Minnesota Department of Health (MDH) has begun the process to revise the Minnesota Lodging Code. MDH staff are re-drafting language based on the Advisory Committee. We hope to have a new draft available soon.
The proposed revisions to the rule would likely affect:
- Local units of government
- Bed and Breakfast establishments
- Lodging establishments
- Boarding establishments
- Youth Camps
- Recreational camping facilities
- Long-term stays, such as
- yurts, Airbnb's and other vacation rentals
- Other lodging establishments licensed under Minnesota Statutes, chapter 157
- Persons who stay in these lodging facilities
Subscribe to email alerts for possible Minnesota Lodging Rule Revisions. Get an email alert when information on the Minnesota Lodging Rule Revision is added or updated to this website.
Your comments wanted
Interested persons or groups may submit comments or information on draft rule amendments in writing until notice is published in the State Register that the Minnesota Department of Health (MDH) intends to adopt or withdraw the rules.
How to Comment
Please submit for each suggested rule language change.
Please submit your questions or comments using this online form:
Public Comment - Lodging Code Rule Revision 2018
- Minnesota Administrative Rules, chapter 4625, Lodging Establishments
- Minnesota State Register
- Lodging Code Rule Revision Advisory Committee List (PDF)
Contact Us for questions or comments regarding the possible rule amendments.
Please look for upcoming updates on this website.