Minnesota Lodging Rule Revision
The Minnesota Department of Health has begun the process to revise the Minnesota Lodging Code.
- Minnesota Administrative Rules, chapter 4625, Lodging Establishments
- Interested persons or groups may submit comments or information on draft rule amendments.
- Lodging Code Rule Revision Advisory Committee List
The proposed revisions to the rule would likely affect:
- Local units of government
- Bed and Breakfast establishments
- Lodging establishments
- Boarding establishments
- Youth Camps
- Recreational camping facilities
- Long-term stays, such as
- yurts, Airbnb's and other vacation rentals
- Other lodging establishments licensed under Minnesota Statutes, chapter 157
- Persons who stay in these lodging facilities