Drinking Water Operator Certification
- Drinking Water Operator Certification Home
- Info for Trainers
- Info for Water Operators
- Exam Information
- Exam Study Materials
- Contract Operating Info
- Laws & Rules
Environmental Health Division
Last Updated: 12/05/2022
Agendas for District Water Operator Schools
Conducted by the:
- Minnesota Department of Health
- American Water Works Association - Minnesota Section
Although exact dates vary from year to year, most districts in the Minnesota Section of AWWA have a regular schedule for one-day and three-day schools:
- Southeast District: conducts a three-day school (Wednesday to Friday) in Rochester in mid-March and a one-day school in Owatonna on a Friday in mid-October.
- Southwest District: conducts one-day schools in April and August.
- Metro District: conducts a three-day school (Tuesday to Thursday) in early May (in conjunction with Safe Drinking Water Week) in Eagan.
- Central District: conducts a one-day school at St. John's University in Collegeville in October.
- Northeast District: conducts a three-day school (Wednesday to Friday) in April.
- Northwest District: has been conducting a three-day school (Tuesday to Thursday or Wednesday to Friday) in late October in Detroit Lakes.