Health Care Homes
Advisory Committee & Work Groups
The 2014 Minnesota Legislature directed the Commissioners of Health and Human Services to establish a Health Care Homes Advisory Committee to advise Commissioners on the ongoing statewide implementation of the Health Care Homes (HCH) program.
Health Care Homes is foundational to Minnesota's efforts to improve the quality, experience, and value of care.
- Focus is to advise on the ongoing implementation of the HCH program.
- Focus is to inform and improve financial sustainability for HCH clinics and partners, and enhance ability to meet requirements of value-based care.
- Focus is to provide guidance to advance the HCH care delivery model through innovation.
- Focus is to promote measurement and evaluation of HCH clinics and program.
- Focus is to provide guidance around learning and technical assistance activities.