- Home Care Home
- Starting an Agency
- Survey Forms and Self-audit Tools
- Info for Providers
- Info for Consumers, Families and Caregivers
- Facility and Provider Database
- Survey Results
- Laws / Statutes
- Advisory Council
- Info for Surveyors
- About Us
Home Care Provider Survey Results
The Minnesota Department of Health is required to survey:
- Licensed home care providers at least once every three years.
- Temporary licensees within the temporary license period, once home care services begin.
Interested parties can find survey results at the links below. If you need assistance, MDH staff are happy to help. Contact 651-201-4200 or email@example.com.
Information about issued correction orders can be found at:
Quarterly Home Care Correction Orders