X-ray Rules, Rule Revision
Subscribe to X-ray for Rule Updates
Chapter 4732 Rule Revision
Minnesota Rules, Chapter 4732 rule revision is currently on hold during COVID-19 response.
The Minnesota Department of Health (MDH), Radiation Control, X-ray Unit is considering amendments and possible new rules to Ionizing Radiation, Minnesota Rules, Chapter 4732. This rulemaking process will update the current Minnesota Rules, Chapter 4732 to address advances in equipment technology, scope of practice for operators of x-ray equipment, service provider responsibilities, inspection requirements, and other related matters.
- Committees and groups participating in the rule revision process.
- Rules currently in place, adopted November 5, 2007, for Minnesota Rules, Chapter 4732.
- Procedures for rulemaking process to adopt rules.
- Submit Request for Comments to Jacqueline Cavanagh. Contact information is on the righthand side of this page.
- Documents pertaining to the revision of Minnesota Rules, Chapter 4732. Changes expressed in these documents have not been adopted at this time.
- Estimated timeline for revision of Chapter 4732. Document revised July 10, 2019.