Drinking Water Protection
- Drinking Water Protection Home
- About Us
- A-Z Index of Contaminants in Water
- Community Public Water Supply
- Drinking Water Institute
- Drinking Water in Schools and Child Cares
- Drinking Water Revolving Fund
- Laws and Rules
- Noncommunity Public Water Supply
- Source Water Protection
- Water Operator and Certification Training
- Drinking Water Protection Contacts
- Annual Reports
- Drinking Water Risk Communication Toolkit
- Fact Sheets
- Invisible Heroes Videos: Minnesota's Drinking Water Providers
- Noncom Notes Newsletter
- Sample Collection Procedures (videos, pictures, written instructions)
- Waterline Newsletter
- 10 States Standards
- Clean Water Fund
- Health Risk Assessment – Guidance Values and Standards for Water
- Minnesota Well Index
- Water and Health
- Wells and Borings
Environmental Health Division
Consumer Confidence Reports
Community water suppliers must prepare annual water quality reports, known as Consumer Confidence Reports, for their customers. The reports must be published by July of each year. The reports tell where drinking water comes from, what's in it, and how you can help protect it.
If you would like a copy of your community's annual report, contact your water supplier directly or Search for your Consumer Confidence Report (CCR).
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) also provides information submitted from states: Safe Drinking Water Act: Consumer Confidence Reports (CCR).
Public water suppliers
If you are a water operator, city clerk, or water superintendent, follow the unique link in the email sent by MDH at the beginning of April. This link allows you to access your draft Consumer Confidence Report.