Drinking Water Protection Contacts
- Drinking Water Protection Contacts By Topic
- Community Public Water Supply: Districts (PDF)
- Includes cities and manufactured housing developments; community systems usually serve people in their home.
- Noncommunity Public Water Supply: Staff and Districts (PDF)
- Includes schools, businesses, resorts, and restaurants; noncommunity systems usually serve water to people in places other than their homes.
- Source Water Protection: Planner and Hydrologist Areas (PDF)
- Source water protection protects public wells and other sources, such as rivers and lakes, that supply drinking water.