The Minnesota Department of Health (MDH) has a delegation agreement with some local health agencies (city, county) to license and inspect Manufactured Home Parks (MHP) and Recreational Camping Areas (RCA) in Minnesota. MDH is responsible for the remaining areas of the state. For MHP/RCA's licensed by MDH a plan review and approval must be obtained by MDH prior to construction.
- Minnesota State and Local Food, Pools and Lodging Contacts Book (PDF)
- Licensing and Plan Review
- Summary of General Requirements for Manufactured Home Parks
- Summary of General Requirements for Recreational Camping Areas
- Summary of General Requirements for Special Event Camping Areas
- Laws and Rules
- Links to Related Information