Minnesota Fluoridation Rule Revision
Chapter 4720.0030, subpart 2
The MDH Drinking Water Protection Section completed its revision of Minnesota Rules 4720.0030, subpart 2. The adopted rules are identical to those proposed.
Minnesota’s new concentrations that municipal public water systems must maintain are:
- Minimum: 0.5 milligrams per liter
- Maximum: 0.9 milligrams per liter, and
- Average of: 0.7 milligrams per liter.
The notice of rule adoption was published in the State Register on March 16, 2020, and the changes became law on March 23, 2020.
- Water Operator Certification and Training
Resources for training and certification of water operators.
- Pathogen Project
Virus study about the presence of viruses in Minnesota groundwater.
- Plan Review
Information on plan reviews.
- Basics of Monitoring and Testing of Drinking Water
How samples are taken, how corrective actions are taken and how treatment is completed.
- About the MDH Drinking Water Protection Program
General information about MDH's programs that protect drinking water.
- DWP Contacts
Drinking Water Protection contacts listed by county, office, or topic.