Minnesota Community Health Awards
The Community Health Awards recognize and acknowledge Minnesotans who make significant contributions to public health in our state. At this time, the Community Health Awards are on hold.
- Jim Parker Leadership Award: This award recognizes persons or groups who have demonstrated significant statewide leadership in public health.
- Jack Korlath Partnership Award: This award recognizes individuals whose work has strengthened the state-local partnership.
- Lou Fuller Award for Distinguished Service in Eliminating Health Disparities: This award recognizes individuals or groups who have made a significant contribution to the elimination of health disparities in Minnesota.
- Commissioner's Award for Distinguished Service in Community Health Services: This award recognizes individuals or groups who have contributed to advancement in the field of public health.
- Award for Outstanding Dedication to Local Public Health: This award recognizes individuals who have made a significant contribution to the promotion and implementation of local public health in Minnesota.
- Certificates of Recognition: Certificates recognize individuals or groups who have demonstrated a significant commitment to public health.
About the Community Health Awards
Public health professionals in Minnesota nominate their peers for these annual awards, presented each fall at the Community Health Conference. Please direct questions and comments related to the Community Health Awards to:
MDH Center for Public Health Practice
Related: Community Health Awards Workgroup