Health Economics Program
- Health Access Survey
- Minnesota All Payer Claims Database (MN APCD)
- Health Care Quality Measures
- Rx Price Transparency
- Market Oversight
- Study of Telehealth Expansion
- Hospital Bed Moratorium
- Implementation Updates
- RFP: Monitoring Spending and Affordability
Public Meeting on Proposed Fairview Health Services and Acadia Healthcare Mental Health Hospital
The Minnesota Department of Health (MDH) held a public meeting on June 9, 2022 at 6 p.m. (via WebEx) to solicit public input on the establishment of a new 144-licensed bed freestanding mental health hospital in Saint Paul, Ramsey County by a partnership between M Health Fairview and Acadia Healthcare.
During the meeting, the MDH Division of Health Policy invited any comments on the proposed new hospital. A document summarizing the comments can be found at the following link:
- MDH Summary - Public Meeting June 9 2022 (PDF)
- MDH public interest review: Fairview Health Services and Acadia Healthcare.
More information on the review is available at the following website:
If you have a comment about the proposal, you can send an email to Health_PIR@state.mn.us.