- Diabetes Home
- About Diabetes
- About Chronic Kidney Disease
- Preventing Diabetes
- Managing Diabetes
- Data and Reports
- Resources and Opportunities
- About Us
- COVID-19 and Diabetes
Diabetes can affect any part of a person's life. The good news is that there are many resources, tools, experts and programs available to help people with diabetes manage the disease.
- Diabetes Self-Management Education and Support (DSMES) can help people set and meet diabetes self-care goals and learn how to manage the condition in their daily lives.
- Health educators can use this toolkit to help people with diabetes work on self-care goals.
- This card allows a person with diabetes to bring food and drink into certain public facilities. To be valid, this card must be completely filled out and signed by the card holder's physician. [MN Statute 145.867].
Living Well with Diabetes
Resources and information to help people with diabetes manage the disease.