Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- Latest data on Minnesota testing and case information.
- About COVID-19 disease, symptoms, variants, and more.
- Where to get tested, types of tests, and what to expect.
- What to do if you are sick or know someone who is.
Youth and adult sports and music activities, faith-based, congregate living, homeless shelters, adult/senior day centers, and jails/correctional settings.
Businesses and Employers
Employers and employees.
Schools and Child Care
Schools, child care, and K-12 programming.
Institutes of Higher Education
Colleges and universities.
- Materials and Resources
Graphics, social media toolkit, videos, and translated print materials.
- Guidance Library
MDH and CDC guidance documents.
- COVID-19 Stories of Community Outreach and Partnership
Stories highlighting MDH collaboration with community partners.