- Diabetes Home
- Learn More About Diabetes
- Diabetes Basics
- About Chronic Kidney Disease
- Preventing Diabetes
- Managing Diabetes
- Data and Reports
- Resources and Opportunities
- About Us
Type 2 diabetes can be prevented. Participating in lifestyle change programs like the National Diabetes Prevention Program (National DPP) can help people lose weight, eat healthy, increase physical activity and reduce their risk of developing diabetes. One in three Americans has prediabetes, but most don't know they have it.
- This lifestyle change program is proven to reduce risk of developing type 2 diabetes.
- Information to help your company offer the National DPP to its employees.
- Learn about ways to become a National DPP lifestyle coach and other training opportunities.
- The National DPP Best Practices Guide has tips and strategies for recruiting, enrolling and retaining participants in the National DPP.
- Resources and tools about diabetes prevention and prediabetes care.
- The Diabetes Prevention Network supports diabetes prevention across the state.