- Apply for WIC
- WIC Home
- Welcome to WIC!
- Shopping Help
- Local Agencies
- Health Care Providers
- Reports & Data
WIC Nutrition Tips
On this page: Pregnant | Breastfeeding | Baby Behavior | Infants | Children | General
Related topic: WIC Foods - Questions
Other languages: La Nutrición | Af Soomaali
WIC provides health and nutrition tips, information, and guidance for you and your family:
- One-on-one discussions.
- Information tailored to your needs and interests.
- Answers to questions and concerns you may have about feeding yourself and your family.
- Discussions about why your child eats the way he does and how to help him eat better.
- Information about eating well for a healthy pregnancy and baby.
- Information about introducing foods to your baby as she develops and grows.
Eating Well during Pregnancy (PDF)
Health Tips for Pregnant Women (PDF)
Healthy Weight Gain during Pregnancy (PDF)
Heartburn & Upset Stomach during Pregnancy (PDF)
Nausea & Vomiting during Pregnancy (PDF)
Thinking about Breast/Chestfeeding? (PDF)
Getting Started with Breast/Chestfeeding (PDF)
First Months of Breastfeeding (PDF)
Breastfeeding an Older Baby (PDF)
Returning to Work or School (PDF)
Nutrition for Breast/Chestfeeding (PDF)
MN WIC Baby Behavior Education (YouTube link - there are 27 total videos)
Getting to Know Your Baby (brochure) (PDF)
Bottle Feeding Your Baby (PDF)
The First 3 Months - Help You Baby Learn Healthy Eating (PDF)
Choosing Meats & Textures (PDF)
Healthy Choices for Kids (PDF)
Choose a Healthy Plate for Kids (PDF)
Your Body, Your Mind - Caring for Yourself after Pregnancy Loss (PDF)
Alcohol, Tobacco and Other Drugs (PDF)
Eating More: Fruits & Vegetables (PDF)