Mobile Food Unit - EH: Minnesota Department of Health

Mobile Food Unit
Food, Pools, and Lodging Services (FPLS)

  • Mobile Food Unit (PDF)
    Owners and operators of mobile food units (MFU) must meet licensing and food safety requirements to get their business started. This fact sheet helps them understand these requirements. It promotes safe operation of the MFU and reduces the risk of foodborne illness.
  • Licensing Jurisdiction
    Food and beverage establishments in Minnesota are licensed by different agencies. The establishment's menu and location of operation determines which agency is responsible for plan review and licensing.
Updated Monday, 04-Oct-2021 14:35:04 CDT