Special Event Food Stand - EH: Minnesota Department of Health

Special Event Food Stand
Food, Pools, and Lodging Services (FPLS)

  • Special Event Food Stand (PDF)
    Owners and operators of special event food stands (SEFS) must meet licensing and food safety requirements to get their business started. This fact sheet helps them understand these requirements. It promotes safe operation of the SEFS and reduces the risk of foodborne illness.
  • Licensing Jurisdiction
    Food and beverage establishments in Minnesota are licensed by different agencies. The establishment's menu and location of operation determines which agency is responsible for licensing.
Updated Monday, 04-Oct-2021 14:39:51 CDT