Seasonal Temporary Food Stand - EH: Minnesota Department of Health

Seasonal Temporary Food Stand
Food, Pools, and Lodging Services (FPLS)

  • Licensing Jurisdiction
    Food and beverage establishments in Minnesota are licensed by different agencies. The establishment's menu and location of operation determines which agency is responsible for plan review and licensing.
Updated Tuesday, 26-Jul-2022 20:18:33 CDT