Health Care: COVID-19
Guidance for reporting, evaluating and testing, infection prevention and control, and specific to long-term care and facilities and systems.
- Reporting COVID-19/SARS-CoV-2 Infections
Required disease reporting for COVID-19.
- Evaluating and Testing: COVID-19
Minnesota guidance for evaluating and testing patients.
Forms | Collecting Specimens | Home Care Instructions
- Infection Prevention and Control: COVID-19
Guidelines and recommendations related to infection prevention.
- Long-term Care: COVID-19
Guidance and resources for long-term care facilities.
- Health Care Facilities and Systems: COVID-19
Facilities and systems specific guidance.
- Surgeries and Procedures During COVID-19
Guidance and frequently asked questions about surgeries and medical procedures during COVID-19.
- Clinical Recommendations for Patients with Underlying Medical Conditions
High-risk conditions and clinical recommendations for health care providers.
- Waivers and Modifications
Current MDH waivers or modifications to regulatory requirements.
- Mental Health and Resiliency Tools for Health Care Workers: COVID-19
Tools and resources for health care leaders and workers to deal with common mental, emotional, and psychological concerns they have because of the COVID-19 pandemic.
For all health care workers/settings
- COVID-19 Recommendations for Health Care Workers (PDF)
Recommendations for health care workers who are ill or living with a person suspected of having COVID-19 regarding self-quarantine and restriction from work.
- Defining Crisis Staffing Shortage in Congregate Care Facilities
Crisis-level staffing criteria, strategies, and guidelines for congregate care facilities.
- Interim Guidance for Discharge to Home or New/Re-Admission to Congregate Living Settings and Discontinuing Transmission-Based Precautions (PDF)
- Pulse Oximetry and COVID-19 (PDF)
How to use a pulse oximeter to measure a patient's oxygen saturation.
- CDC: Information For Healthcare Professionals
Interim CDC guidance for health care professionals on human cases of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). Check the CDC guidance regularly as updates are posted when new information is available.
- CDC: Publications
List of references for publications on COVID-19.