MDH is working to update our guidance and recommendation documents as CDC and CMS make changes. Please check back often.
Infection Prevention and Control: COVID-19
Guidance and resources for infection prevention and control in health care settings.
- Health Care Worker Exposure to COVID-19
Guidance and resources for health care worker exposure to COVID-19.
- COVID-19 Personal Protective Equipment and Source Control Grids (PDF)
For congregate care settings, by community transmission level.
- Aerosol-Generating Procedures and Patients with Suspected or Confirmed COVID-19 (PDF)
- COVID-19 Action Plan for Congregate Care Settings (PDF) | (Word)
Sample infection prevention and control facility action plan for congregate settings.
- Enhanced Respiratory Precautions (PDF)
Signage to alert staff of precautions and personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Crisis Standards of Care: Personal Protective Equipment
Includes COVID-19 PPE recommendations and resources.
- CDC: Infection Control Guidance for Healthcare Professionals about Coronavirus (COVID-19)
CDC guidance outlining infection prevention and control measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in health care settings.
- OSHA: COVID-19 Healthcare ETS
Thank you for your continued partnership. For health care questions, please contact the MDH provider hotline at 651-201-5414.