Health Care Facilities and Systems: COVID-19
Guidance and resources for health care facilities and systems.
- Ethical Framework for Allocation of Remdesivir in the COVID-19 Pandemic (PDF)
Past guidance, key ethical values, and the process for allocation of remdesivir among Minnesota health care facilities and patients.
- Summary Brief: Ethical Framework for Initial May 9, 2020 Allocation of Remdesivir in the COVID-19 Pandemic (PDF)
- Gilead: Remdesivir Emergency Use
FDA Emergency Use Authorization Letter, fact sheets, and more.
- Hospital Alerting for Syndromic Surveillance: COVID-19/SAR-CoV-2
Includes notification letter, inclusion criteria, and frequently asked questions.
- Responding to and Monitoring COVID-19 Exposures in Health Care Settings (PDF)
Interim guidance for assessing, monitoring, and protecting health care workers during widespread community transmission. See the setting-specific documents below for more information on this process.
- Pulse Oximetry and COVID-19 (PDF)
- Access to Support for Patients with Disabilities and Pediatric Patients in Hospital Settings (PDF)
- Crisis Standards of Care
- Health Care Coalitions
- COVID-19-Related Bed, Capacity and/or Service Change Application Form (PDF)
- CDC: Steps Healthcare Facilities Can Take Now to Prepare for Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- CDC: Resources for Healthcare Facilities
Preparation and guidance materials for facilities, including long-term care.
Thank you for your continued partnership. For health care questions, please contact the MDH provider hotline at 651-201-5414.