Health Care: Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
Guidance for resporting, evaluating and testing, infection prevention and control, and specific to long-term care and facilities and systems.
- Reporting COVID-19/SARS-CoV-2 Infections
Required disease reporting for COVID-19.
- Evaluating and Testing for Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
Minnesota guidance for evaluating and testing patients.
Forms | Collecting Specimens | Home Care Instructions
- Infection Prevention and Control: Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
Guidelines and recommendations related to infection prevention.
- Long-term Care: Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
Guidance and resources for long-term care facilities.
- Health Care Facilities and Systems: Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
Facilities and systems specific guidance.
- COVID-19 Recommendations for Health Care Workers (PDF)
Recommendations for health care workers who are ill or living with a person suspected of having COVID-19 regarding self-quarantine and restriction from work.
Executive Orders from Governor Walz
See 20-09: Directing Delay of Inpatient and Outpatient Elective Surgery and Procedural Cases during COVID-19 Peacetime Emergency
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) Guidance: Limit all non-essential planned surgeries and procedures, including dental, until further notice.
CMS Adult Elective Surgery and Procedures Recommendations (PDF)
- FAQ: Executive Order Delaying Elective Medical Procedures (PDF) Updated 03/25/2020
- CDC: Information For Healthcare Professionals
Interim CDC guidance for health care professionals on human cases of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). Check the CDC guidance regularly as updates are posted when new information is available.
- CDC: Publications
List of references for publications on COVID-19.