Health Care: Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
Executive Orders from Governor Walz
See 20-09: Directing Delay of Inpatient and Outpatient Elective Surgery and Procedural Cases during COVID-19 Peacetime Emergency
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) Guidance: Limit all non-essential planned surgeries and procedures, including dental, until further notice.
CMS Adult Elective Surgery and Procedures Recommendations (PDF)
- FAQ: Executive Order Delaying Elective Medical Procedures (PDF) Updated 03/25/2020
- Reporting COVID-19/SARS-CoV-2 Infections
Required disease reporting for COVID-19.
- Evaluating and Testing for Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
Minnesota guidance for evaluating and testing patients.
Forms | Collecting Specimens | Home Care Instructions
- CDC: Information For Healthcare Professionals
Interim guidance from CDC for health care professionals on human cases of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). Check the CDC guidance regularly as updates are posted when new information is available.
- COVID-19 Recommendations for Health Care Workers (PDF)
Recommendations for health care workers who are ill or living with a person suspected of having COVID-19 regarding self-quarantine and restriction from work.
- Interim Statement on Infection Prevention and Control for the Administration of Nebulized Medication to Patients with Suspected or Confirmed COVID-19 (PDF)
- Long-term Care: Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
Guidance and resources for long-term care facilities.
Facilities and Systems
- Risk Assessment and Public Health Management of Health Care Personnel with Potential Exposure to Patients with COVID-19 in:
- CDC: Resources for Healthcare Facilities
Preparation and guidance materials for facilities, including long-term care.
- Information for First Responders
Guidance for EMS and law enforcement.
- CDC: Publications
List of references for publications on COVID-19.
- Behavioral Health and COVID-19
Mental health and behavioral health resources specific to COVID-19.