- Asthma Home
- About Asthma
- Managing Asthma
- For Schools
- For Health Care Professionals
- For Homes
- For Communities
- For Workplaces
- Who We Are
- COVID-19 and Asthma
Last Updated: 08/17/2023
Asthma Resources and Information For Health Care Professionals
Providing guideline-driven, top-notch asthma care and improving the quality of life for every person who lives with asthma should be the goal of health care professionals treating asthma patients.
- Tools and information needed to diagnose, treat, and teach effective self-management skills to patients and families.
- Resources and educational tools to support health-based organizations and local public health agencies in developing programs to support asthma home-based services.
- Medication posters, videos, handouts, infographics and other resources for providing asthma education in the clinic, school, and or/home visit settings.
- A 40-minute online training module for health care professionals, public health nurses, and certified asthma educators (AE-C) to learn about environmental triggers found in the home environment.