- Asthma Home
- About Asthma
- Managing Asthma
- For Schools
- For Health Care Professionals
- For Homes
- For Communities
- For Workplaces
- Who We Are
- COVID-19 and Asthma
Last Updated: 12/05/2022
Asthma Resources and Information For Health Care Professionals
Providing guideline-driven, top-notch asthma care and improving the quality of life for every person who lives with asthma should be the goal of health care professionals treating asthma patients.
Patient-Centered Asthma Care
- Tools and information needed to diagnose, treat, and teach effective self-management skills to patients and families.
Asthma Home-Based Services
- Resources and educational tools to support health-based organizations and local public health agencies in developing programs to support asthma home-based services.
- Medication posters designed to assist school health office staff, pharmacists, asthma educators and primary care clinic staff in providing asthma education to asthma patients and their families.
Reducing Environmental Triggers of Asthma in the Home (RETA)
- A 40-minute online training module for health care professionals, public health nurses, and certified asthma educators (AE-C) to learn about environmental triggers found in the home environment.