Sage Cancer Screening
- Sage Cancer Screening Home
- About Sage
- Sage Stories
- Sage Videos
- Services and Eligibility
Last Updated: 10/04/2023
- Benita was impacted by breast cancer at an early age and has made it her mission to advocate for breast cancer awareness and education.
- At 27 years old, Lily learned she had cervical cancer. HPV causes almost all cervical cancers. She is sharing her story to encourage parents to protect their children from HPV-related cancers by getting them vaccinated.
- Diagnosed with breast cancer after receiving a mammogram through the Sage Program in 2022, Leanna has advocated for her needs and wants others with breast cancer to feel empowered to do the same.
- News releases from the Minnesota Department of Health.
- Andi was only 29 when she was diagnosed with breast cancer. Now, she wants other Hispanic women to get screened in case it might save their lives too.
- When Pamela was first diagnosed with breast cancer, she knew she wanted to reach out to other women. Pamela started Think Pink, an event celebrating breast cancer awareness and survivorship.
A combination of fear and lack of access to health care caused Danielle to put off her Pap test for several years. The Sage Screening Program made a life-saving difference in Danielle's life.