Women, Infants & Children (WIC)
Special Supplemental Nutrition Program
The Minnesota WIC Program continues to operate during the response to COVID-19. Please call your local WIC agency if you have questions.
- $24 monthly for children.
- $43 to $47 monthly for women.
Local agencies will add the additional benefits in WIC accounts. Participants should check their accounts to see their increased CVB balance and can contact their local agency with any questions.
Depending on your interest in WIC, please select from the following list:
The WIC Program:
- Is a Nutrition and Breastfeeding program
- Helps eligible pregnant women, new mothers, babies and young children eat well, learn about nutrition, and stay healthy.
- Provides nutrition education and counseling, nutritious foods, and referrals to health and other social services.