- COVID-19 Home
- Situation Update
- About COVID-19
- Sick or Test Positive
- Close Contact or Exposure
- Protect Yourself & Others
- Materials & Resources
- Guidance Library
- Stories of Community Outreach & Partnership
- Contact Us: COVID-19 Questions
- Health Care
- Congregate Settings & Care Facilities
- Businesses & Employers
- Schools & Child Care
- Institutions of Higher Education
Situation Update for COVID-19
Updated weekly on Thursdays at 11 a.m. with data as of 4 a.m. on the Tuesday prior, unless noted otherwise (updated 11/22 due to the holiday).
CDC's COVID-19 by County hospital admissions levels measure the impact of COVID-19 illness on health and health care systems. Check the COVID-19 level for where you live or where you are traveling to see what is happening with COVID-19, and to determine what prevention measures are recommended for you and your community. Hospital admission level maps, charts, and data provided by CDC are updated every Thursday by 8 p.m. ET.
- About Minnesota COVID-19 case rates, trends, demographics, as well as information about current and past SARS-CoV-2 variants circulating in Minnesota.
- COVID-19 hospitalization and ICU hospitalization rates, trends, and demographics. Hospital surge capacity maps and data, including bed availability.
- COVID-19 case mortality (death) rates, trends, and demographics.
- About COVID-19 vaccine administration rates, trends, and demographics. (Updated monthly.)
- Tracking vaccine breakthrough cases in Minnesota and monitoring trends. (Not being updated.)
- COVID-19 data reported by Minnesota settings like long-term care.
- Syndromic & wastewater surveillance data to provide situational awareness and help inform public health decision making.
Other COVID-19 Data & Statistics
- Viral Respiratory Illness in Minnesota (Data & Statistics)
Weekly rates of selected viral respiratory illnesses including: COVID-19, influenza, and RSV.
- CDC: COVID Data Tracker
- Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome In Children (MIS-C) Statistics