- COVID-19 Home
- Situation Update
- About COVID-19
- Sick or Test Positive
- Close Contact or Exposure to COVID-19
- Protect Yourself & Others
- Materials & Resources
- Guidance Library
- Stories of Community Outreach & Partnership
- Contact Us: COVID-19 Questions
- Health Care
- Congregate Settings & Care Facilities
- Businesses & Employers
- Schools & Child Care
- Institutions of Higher Education
Situation Update for COVID-19
Updated weekly on Thursdays at 11 a.m. with data as of 4 a.m. on the Tuesday prior, unless noted otherwise.
CDC's COVID-19 Community Levels measure of the impact of COVID-19 illness on health and health care systems. Check the community level for where you live or where you are traveling to see what is happening with COVID-19, and to determine what prevention measures are recommended for you and your community. Community level maps, charts, and data provided by CDC are updated every Thursday by 8 p.m. ET
- About Minnesota COVID-19 case rates, trends, demographics, as well as information about current and past SARS-CoV-2 variants circulating in Minnesota.
- COVID-19 hospitalization and ICU hospitalization rates, trends, and demographics. Hospital surge capacity maps and data, including bed availability.
- COVID-19 case mortality (death) rates, trends, and demographics.
- About COVID-19 vaccine administration rates, trends, and demographics.
- Tracking vaccine breakthrough cases in Minnesota and monitoring trends.
- COVID-19 data reported by Minnesota child care, pre-K through grade 12 schools, higher education, long-term care and congregate settings, and more.
- Syndromic surveillance, wastewater surveillanceand more. Data to provide situational awareness and help inform public health decision making.