- COVID-19 Home
- Situation Update
- About COVID-19
- Sick or Test Positive
- Close Contact or Exposure
- Protect Yourself & Others
- Materials & Resources
- Guidance Library
- Stories of Community Outreach & Partnership
- Contact Us: COVID-19 Questions
- Health Care
- Congregate Settings & Care Facilities
- Businesses & Employers
- Schools & Child Care
- Institutions of Higher Education
Contact Us: COVID-19 Questions
For questions related to the COVID-19 pandemic, call 1-833-431-2053
Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Tuesday, Thursday: 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
To connect directly to a representative in American Sign Language, use "ASL Now"
Mental Health Crisis Line - Call: **CRISIS (**274747)
Minnesota COVID-19 Response: Contact Us
Includes phone numbers for housing assistance, mental health support, and the discrimination helpline.