Situation Update for COVID-19
Subscribe: COVID-19 updates
Sign up to receive email or mobile alerts when this data is updated, as well as other periodic COVID-19 updates.
Updated weekly on Thursdays at 11 a.m. with data as of 4 a.m. on the Tuesday prior, unless noted otherwise.
CDC's COVID-19 Community Levels measure of the impact of COVID-19 illness on health and health care systems. Check the community level for where you live or where you are traveling to see what is happening with COVID-19, and to determine what prevention measures are recommended for you and your community. Community level maps, charts, and data provided by CDC are updated every Thursday by 8 p.m. ET
- About Minnesota COVID-19, COVID-19 case rates and trends, demographics, as well as information about current and past SARS-CoV-2 variants circulating in Minnesota.
- COVID-19 hospitalization and ICU hospitalization trends and demographics. Hospital surge capacity maps and data, including bed availability.
- COVID-19 case mortality (death) trends and demographics.
- Minnesota's COVID-19 vaccine dashboard. Data for COVID-19 vaccine distribution and administration in Minnesota. Updated weekdays.
- Tracking vaccine breakthrough cases in Minnesota and monitoring trends.
- COVID-19 data reported by Minnesota child care, pre-K through grade 12 schools, higher education, long-term care and congregate settings, and more.
- Syndromic surveillance, wastewater surveillance, modeling, and more. Data to provide situational awareness and help inform public health decision making.
Other COVID-19 Data & Statistics
- CDC: COVID Data Tracker
- Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome In Children (MIS-C) Statistics
- COVID-19 Vaccine Data: Provider Registration